fredag 8 januari 2010

What I want

I want to eat popsicles on trains. Play cards in the morning light. Let someone take me around on their bike. I want to put my feet in the sand on a beach somewhere far away. I want to sell all my things except my clothes and my camera. Drink coctails with many colours and catchy names. Listen to music all night long. I want to swim in some ocean. Drive really fast. Spend a week on a farm. I want to dance real slow to the music from a jukebox. Get entangled in sheets and wake up laughing. Freeze my feet off while going out in the middle of a bright winter night just to see the stars. I want to send postcards and get them too. Learn how to ride a skateboard. Read books on a very long flight. And if I meet the man of my dreams I would want to spend the rest of my life photographing him.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar